We haven’t seen new FPV racing quadcopter for quite some time now, so we’re excited to bring you the news about latest RED HARE drone; keep reading if you’re a racer or wanna become one!
The RED HARE is a 215mm wheelbase drone based on a frame made out of carbon fiber and aluminum with a thickness of 5mm for a final weight (without battery) of 293 grams.
On top of the frame we find an Omnibus F4 flight controller with a built-in switchable VTX, meanwhile the DYS SHU 2306 2500KV
brushless motors with Gemfan 5152 3-blade propellers are taken care from a ROPTER BLHELI_32 32-bit 35A 4in1 ESC.
The drone’s camera system consists in a 960H CCD image sensor along with the previously mentioned built-in 5.8G 48CH 600MW VTX (PIT, 25MW, 100MW, 200MW, 400MW, 600MW) and a TBS VTX antenna.
RED HARE Specifications
- Wheelbase: 215mm
- Size: 19.5 x 19.5 x 4.5cm (without paddle)
- 29.5 x 29.5 x 4.5cm (mounting blades)
- Weight: 293g (without battery)
- Frame material: carbon fiber+aluminum
- Arm thickness: 5mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 3mm
- Other plate thickness: 2mm
- Supply voltage: 2-5S
- Flight controller: OMVT F4, omnibus F4(built-in switchable VTX)
- ESC: ROPTER BLHELI_32 32-bit 35A 4in1 ESC
- Camera: 960H CCD camera
- Motor: DYS SHU 2306 2500KV
- Propeller: Gemfan 5152 3-blade propeller
- Receiver: wothout receiver, flysky AFHDS 2A, frsky XM+ (option)